"West Ham" at Whitemore in Northern Tasmania comprises 2 titles totalling 324 hectares (approx. 800 acres). A 150ML water entitlement includes 100ML surety 5 from Black Hills Creek and a 50ML irrigation right from the Tasmanian Irrigation Whitemore Scheme. Underground mains provide water to a pivot site (approx. 40 hectares) and a hard hose lateral irrigation system is accessed from hydrants located in paddocks. Capital improvements include a large brick veneer homestead with 5 bedrooms and a second home circa 1896 is a delightful timber cottage with 4 bedrooms. Both houses are in excellent condition. Other structures include a decommissioned 24 aside herringbone dairy, stock yards, an old timber shearing shed, machinery shed, 2 grain silos, large Dutch barn and a smaller 2 bay hay barn. A newly constructed plantation wire fence has been erected on the northern boundary. All other fences are plain wire with electric outriggers. Some fence lines follow dairy cow roadway systems and surface drains. Soils vary from sandy loams, heavy brown loams and black cracking clays on the flats. The farm has not been cropped in recent years. A small timber resource is yet to be capitalised. Long standing leases have generated good rental income from both dwellings. Located on the eastern side of the Great Western Tiers, the Cluan region is regarded as a secure rainfall zone. "West Ham" has road boundaries with Glenore and Cluan roads. Traveling time to Launceston or Deloraine is less than 30 minutes. Primary schools are located in Bracknell, Hagley and Westbury with High Schools in Prospect, Launceston or Deloraine.