House for sale
89 Princess Road,
3 2 2
Offers from $1,400,000
Wonderful Parkside LocationStunningly overlooking the sprawling College Park and John Leckie Pavilion playing fields, this splendid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home really does boast a wonderful location close to the heart of famous Claremont and just footsteps away from a tasty local icon in the Bay Road Pantry.
Offering easy access to the city, the freeway, public transport and finding itself conveniently situated to tertiary educational facilities, medical amenities, Freshwater Bay Primary School, other top schools, trendy cafes and restaurants, the Karrakatta Bank of our stunning Swan River, the Claremont Showgrounds and world-class shopping at the popular Claremont Quarter, this really is a leafy locale that you will see yourself falling in love with. What a hidden gem!
A gated courtyard entrance secures a lovely front garden that is pleasantly visible from within the carpeted formal front lounge and dining room - reserved for those special occasions. The neatly-tiled open-plan family, meals and kitchen area is where you will spend most of your time however, before spilling outdoors to entertain within a gorgeous northeast-facing side courtyard that is bordered by beautifully-manicured gardens.
The minor sleeping quarters at the back of the floor plan offer fantastic separation away from the front master-bedroom suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, complete with a shower, toilet and heat lamps. A double lock-up garage with extra storage and external access to the rear completes this adorable package.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Freshly painted and newly carpeted throughout
• Gas-bayonet fireplace to formal areas
• Outdoor access to side of property from formal lounge/dining room
• Open-plan family and meals area with a gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning
and feature down lighting
• The kitchen is well equipped with double sinks, a walk-in pantry, a Westinghouse gas
cooktop, a Chef oven and a Miele dishwasher
• Carpeted bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Practical main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lamps
• Ample built-in laundry storage
• Outdoor access from laundry
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Hallway broom cupboard
• Double linen press
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Security doors and grills
• Gas hot-water system
• 411sqm (approx.) block
• Side access to rear from front garden
• Built in 1989
Last updated: 11:19PM on Jan 8th 2019