Rural for sale
8950 Nowendoc Road,
14 8 2
NOWENDOC MOTEL - GREAT COUNTRY LIFESTYLEThis property is immaculately presented, the buildings and gardens are beautifully maintained and the property presents a wonderful lifestyle.
Located at Nowendoc, one hour's drive NNW of Gloucester and 45 minutes from Walcha, the property is well set-up and provides a reliable and modest annual income.
The infrastructure includes:
- Four motel units each with a combination of single and double beds, kitchenette/dining and bathroom plus outdoor bbq area
- Cottage 1 has three bedrooms plus sleep-out, kitchen/meals, lounge with wood heater,bathroom electric hot water, upright oven and range hood, storeroom and bbq area and currently renting for $550 per week
- Cottage 2 is currently occupied by one of the owners has four bedrooms, lounge dining with wood heater, plus bunk room, storeroom, two toilets, two showers, vanity, kitchen with industrial oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Cottage 3 currently occupied by one of the owners with three generous bedrooms, open plan kitchen, living and lounge room with wood heater, bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, storage and air con
- Office with outdoor area
- High top two bay shed, plus wood shed
- Two water tanks and the ability to pump from the Nowendoc River, a dam and the serenity that only being in the true countryside can provide
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 05:29PM on Mar 15th 2019