8A Lewellin Grove,
Stunning in every wayBUILT BY AN AWARD WINNING MASTER BUILDER, this home will tick every box.
Tucked away in this blue chip pocket of Carrum between Eel Race Road and McLeod Road, you are only a 5 minute walk to Carrum station, local shops and cafés. Carrum Primary School is located at the end of your street and with the finest beaches the Peninsula has to offer, this location is simply amazing.
This property includes:
- 4 king size bedrooms plus study/kids TV room, master with walk-in robe and full en-suite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all include built in robes with full inbuilt joinery and cupboards and shared bathroom with both a shower and separate toilet
- 2 bathrooms plus 2 powder rooms
- All toilets recessed into the walls
- Custom floating vanities with 40mm stone, back lit LED mirror lighting
-Luxury Custom Bespoke kitchen with German Siemens appliances and Qasair rangehood with a 5 year warranty, comprising of 60ml stone bench tops, double fridge and freezer with water dispenser, double oven with steamer and warming tray, sleek 900 mm induction cook top, integrated dishwasher,– all with custom LED lighting on joinery
- A massive dining space links the kitchen & living rooms that flows throw to the alfresco
- Commercial grade aluminium windows and doors, 9ft ceilings throughout on both levels
- In floor slab hydronic heating, Dakin refrigerated air conditioning and heating
- Full home automation Leviton system including CCTV alarm that can been seen and controlled from anywhere in the world
- Solid American oak staircase and flooring upstairs, custom glass wine cellar and intercom to both levels
- Outside contains a built in BBQ with outdoor fridge, 6 x 2.5m concrete tiled pool (solar heated) 120% & matric wall panelling remote control café blinds plus fan in alfresco
- Remote control 8.4m x3.6 car garage with storage area
- Less then 2 year old, still under warranty
This home is up for private sale and will not last long so call Justin on 0411 311 722 to find out the first open home.