House for sale
8A Sylvan Street,
Balwyn North, VIC
4 3 2
$1,800,000 - $1,950,000
Your Own Private SanctuaryYou'll relish the peace and tranquillity at the end of your own private driveway. The rear one of 2 homes (on its own title), this enviable 1-year old sanctuary is the low maintenance, high-quality residence dreamed of by growing families and childfree downsizers alike.
The sitting room/study is a versatile space at the front of the home. The quality-equipped open kitchen and family/dining area with full butler's pantry opens out to a rear entertaining deck and private garden surrounds. Guest bedroom and ensuite are at ground level, with the main bedroom and family accommodation upstairs.
In the Balwyn High School Zone with both the high school and North Balwyn Primary at the end of the street and St Bede's Primary nearby. Walk to North Balwyn Village, city bus and tram, parks, sporting reserves and tennis club. Whitehorse Road retail and restaurants, Palace Cinema and the Eastern Freeway are easily accessible.
* Dual Miele ovens, waterfall stone island bench, mirrored splashback
* Coffee maker, integrated microwave and warming drawer
* Chic and sleek bathrooms with quality fittings including freestanding tub
* Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning
* Solar electricity generation, ducted vacuum
* Alarm system, CCTV and video intercom
* Secure driveway gates and double auto garage with storage area
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Last updated: 12:16PM on Aug 16th 2019