House for sale
8B Clovelly Road,
4 2 2
North Facing Luxurious HomeLocated in an idyllic sanctuary on a huge 1,340 sqm block where everything has been meticulously planned for in the build. The home is a one of a kind in Hornsby, has a choice of spacious living areas and is ideally suited to those of whom enjoy the simple things in life and yet are positioned in an enviable location for so much more.
* Premium quality finishes showcasing the craftsmanship throughout.
* Gourmet kitchen, s/s appliances with gas stove and stone benchtops.
* Ample storage including oversized linen cupboards and walk in pantry.
* Entertainer’s deck overlooking established, landscaped gardens and lawn.
* Grand Italian tiled entry with wide wooden stairway, media room and powder room.
* Four double sized bedrooms, three with walk in wardrobes (refer to floorplan).
* Fully tiled bathroom, quality fixtures, separate WC and oversized ensuite to Master bedroom.
* Internal access from double auto lock-up garage and driveway with turning area.
* Built by Montgomery homes (Occupation Cert approx. 2.5 years) and platinum upgrades.
Conveniently located for bus transport, Hornsby Station (express train to the City) and/or Normanhurst, Waitara train stations, Westfield Hornsby, local parks, sporting fields, the City and M1 plus a choice of public and private schools and colleges including Barker College (within 1km).
We encourage all those interested to inspect the property by appointment by calling Diane Witney, Professionals Hill North West on 0402 026 695 or Patrick Goode, joint agent from Soames Real Estate on 0420 904 580.
"Photographs are indicative only and represent an executive styled home and what the home may look like fully furnished. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 11:41AM on Aug 23rd 2018