House for sale
9 Alto Lane,
North Perth, WA
3 2 2
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!Location, Community & Desirability!
This property has it all.
2 minutes from the vibrant Oxford Street strip, less than 10 minutes from the city, close to public transport and adjacent Beatty Park Leisure Centre - WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE?
Located on an iconic North Perth laneway, with dual access from Morriston Street, this property offers security, quiet and calm with an inner city location.
The current owners are relocating interstate with the express task of replicating this property in their new city. As regular travellers for business they have loved the 'lock up and leave' style of home while enjoying the entertainer lifestyle and genuine local community this property affords.
The cook's kitchen is the hub of the home and gives access to the spacious in and outdoor entertaining areas.
If you're looking to save on power costs the north facing roof line offers the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the government rebate for solar power.
The property is stand alone and allows any changes a prospective buyer might choose to make.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Light, bright and bathed in northern sunlight.
- Three bedrooms with high ceilings and built-in robes, master with walk-in robe own ensuite.
- Large kitchen and breakfast bar with stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
- Living area with built in gas fireplace, perfect for those cold winters nights.
- Generous open plan living area feeding out onto a super cool alfresco with sparkling pool.
- Upstairs activity area with study nook off to the side.
- Stylish floorboards throughout kitchen and living areas.
- Double lock-up garage.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Built: 2010
- Total living: 244sqm (approx)
- Total land area: 284sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,113.88/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,068.45/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 180m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 350m to Loftus Recreation Centre.
- 700m to the Oxford Street strip.
- 10 minute drive to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD/15 minute bike ride.
Last updated: 06:26PM on Jul 31st 2017