House for sale
9 Ambon Street,
5 3 2
Captivating by Day, Stunning by Night!If common sense was common, then most people wouldn't make the kind of decisions they do every day. Why build, when you can under replacement cost, buy a near new home in the ONLY suburb in the City of South Perth showing growth?
I came to the conclusion common sense is neither common nor sense. The question you will ask yourself after inspecting this home is: Why am I not buying this stunning property?
This property is not only distinctive by its configuration in size & finishes, it also provides the space you need inside and out to entertain with friends, for children to play, for people to stay over and for private moments to unwind and retreat.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- Multiple living areas accommodating all members of the family. Open plan kitchen between dining area and family room expanding to the enormous alfresco. Theatre room for private and comfortable movie projection. Activity room, games room or sitting room as you wish
- Stylish kitchen with quality bench tops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry, with all your best wines kept in an adjoining cellar
- Large master bedroom with elegant ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe, secluded from the other bedrooms, with an inviting outlook onto the manicured garden. A Fantastic parent's haven!
- 3 bedrooms all with mirrored glass built-in-robes sharing second bathroom
- And fifth bedroom with its own walk-in-robe and semi-ensuite, ideal for guests to stay
Also on offer:
- Laundry with overflow pantry
- Filtered water tap
- Ample storage space
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Smart wiring with Internet to all rooms
- Provision made for ducted vacuum system
- Alfresco with facilities for outdoor kitchen with hot and cold water outlet and gas connection
- 3 Hot Water System (1 solar and 2 instants)
- Security system with perimeter and remote surveillance
- Video intercom
- Powder room
- 2 1/2 car garage with space for work station and access to backyard
- all this and more on approx. 768sqm
- This property can accommodate a large family, the separation between the kids' corridor and the parent's retreat will undeniably be appealing
- Near new with nothing to do
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Located close to all amenities (public transport, city, cafes and restaurant, shops, schools, parks, freeway access...)
- How special would it be to walk your little one to school? Kensington Primary School is only meters away
You can buy land, a knockdown job, a weatherboard home, a renovators galore, you can buy a half done job, a property on little land ... or you can buy 9 Ambon Street Kensington.
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 to organise your inspection!
Kensington is Fab, come & see why!
Last updated: 04:47PM on Sep 13th 2017