House for sale
9 Barlee Street,
Mount Lawley, WA
4 2 2
SO MUCH TO LOVE HERELocated in a sought after pocket of Mount Lawley, this home has been renovated and extended over the years and yet maintains the beautiful character features of a 100 year old home.
With a pretty picket fence entry and ornate verandah, this beautifully presented home with its new kitchen, 2 good bathrooms, 2 big living areas, study and 4 bedrooms would be an easy home to move straight into.
There is much to recommend this home, there is good separation of spaces and a peaceful outlook to the rear. This is a home big enough for a family but also for those who just love a bit of space and room for entertaining.
• New contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
• Wide timber boards, fire places, high ornate ceilings and plasterwork
• Central passage with archway
• Family room with timber doors opening to the games room
• Fully fitted study with built in desk and cupboards
• Split system air conditioning units
• Dedicated cellar cupboard
• 3kv solar power
• Landscaped front and rear gardens
• Timber deck alfresco
• 2 remote control lock up garages from the rear laneway
A short walk to Beaufort Street for shops, restaurants and cafes, parks (beautiful Forrest Park is just doors away), private and public schools, close to public transport or hop in the car and you have several major shopping centres close by.
Council Rates - $2177.86
Water Rates - $1404.17
Zoning - R40
On a good size 473sqm block, this is urban living at its best.
Further details from Pam Herron or Jodi Darlington
Last updated: 05:53PM on Jul 18th 2018