House for sale
9 Braidwood Avenue,
North Epping, NSW
8 4 5
Surprise Package! Outstanding Family Home + Separate Investment Property.Located on an elevated, low maintenance block, is your architectural, two storey family home, designed by Ferntree Homes, with high-end finishes plus a second, single level, free-standing investment property in original condition.
1. FAMILY HOME
From the minute you walk into your family home, you will appreciate the generous layout, with an abundance of natural light and outstanding bush views of Lane Cove National Park. The well designed Italian kitchen is the hub of the home and adjoins the spacious living room which flows out to the covered entertaining balcony. The master bedroom contains a walk-in robe and complete bathroom with spa bath and his/her vanities. All other bedrooms have built-ins. The main bathroom has a corner bath, shower, toilet, heating towel rails and built-in laundry basket. The sound-proof, home theatre could also be used as a recording studio. For the extended family, downstairs can be a self-contained flat and the automatic double lockup garage has internal access plus workshop.
2. INVESTMENT PROPERTY
The original home has potential for improvement or could be leased in its current condition. Set on the high side of the block. The house consists of 3 bedrooms with built-ins, main bathroom, a large kitchen, separate lounge room and dining room. The tradies will enjoy the extra wide and long lockup garage and workshop. There is a car space at the front of the house and private courtyard at the rear, for entertaining.
This outstanding location provides access to Macquarie Shopping Centre, Macquarie Park Business hub, Macquarie University, M2 Motorway, North Epping Bowling Club, Scout Hall, North Epping shopping centre, North Epping Oval and all the sought-after schools in the area, such as, Cheltenham Girls' High, Epping Boys High and North Epping Primary. Public buses access the Epping transport hub.
NUTS AND BOLTS
• Ilve coffee machine. Fisher and Paykel twin door dishlex. Electrolux electric oven and gas stove. Rangehood. Granite benchtops and splash backs. Filtered water and detergent dispenser. Walk-in pantry. Natural gas. State-of-the-art German made, corner pull-out cupboards. Twin sinks.
• Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning. Rinnai natural gas heating.
• KEF surround sound system. Foxtel.
• Beechwood timber and tiled floors.
• Crimsafe security doors and screens. Roller shutters.
• Separate/Zoned alarm system.
• Ducted vacuum system.
• Halogen lighting.
• Natural gas BBQ outlets
• Grey water system for the garden. 5,500 litre rainwater tank & pump.
• Established garden with citrus trees, mango tree, blueberries and raspberries.
• Quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours.
• Approximate land size is 973sqm.
POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME OPPORTUNITIES (APPROXIMATELY)
1. Original house. 3 bedrooms. $575 per week. $29,900 per annum, or
2. Family house. 5 bedrooms. $950 per week. $49,400 per annum, or
3. Downstairs flat. 2 bedrooms. $500 per week. $26,000 per annum, or
4. Upstairs flat. 3 bedrooms. $750 per week. $39,000 per annum.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Feb 26th 2017