House for sale
9 Churchill Court,
Brighton East, VIC
4 3 2
Leading-Edge, North-Facing Luxury in a Prized Court AddressShowcasing inspired luxury, detailed design and the convenience of full automation, this stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom executive family home offers gallery-inspired interiors and sun-swept exteriors that will redefine the way you live. Privately positioned in a quiet court setting, walk to leading South Road schools and Dendy Park.
Upon imposing entry, discover towering 3 metre ceilings overhead and the timeless texture of Carrara marble underfoot. A sunlit formal lounge with integrated cabinetry offers access to a private deck before the home flows through to a top-of-the-range, granite-topped Miele kitchen boasting an entertainers’ island bench. A triumph of scale, function and indulgence, enjoy a pair of ovens, an integrated dishwasher, soft-closing cabinetry and a handy butler’s pantry concealing all the demands of a dinner party.
Framed by impressive panels of floor-to-ceiling glass, an oversized open-plan living and dining area naturally attracts northern light. Spill outside to an alfresco deck with remote-controlled awning, purpose-built for relaxed dining and entertaining. Completing the prettiest of pictures, a fully automated infinity pool will provide family fun all year round, hemmed by tempting travertine tiling.
The home is a testament to thoughtful planning with the full quartet of robed bedrooms privately staged upstairs, serviced by a trio of Carrara-tiled and floored bathrooms. The main bedroom is driven by luxury with commanding neighbourhood views, while a design-led family bathroom comes complete with a standalone bathtub and an oversized walk-in shower.
The list of special features is exhaustive, including a luxe ground-floor powder room, laundry with storage and built-in cabinetry, in-floor hydronic heating complemented by ducted heating and cooling, video intercom and security system, audio speakers inside and out, automated Holland and block-out blinds in the living areas, a remote-controlled double garage boasting internal entry, an easy-care, established garden, and so much more. Nothing has been left to chance.
The exclusive, family-friendly address simply speaks for itself. Positioned on one of Bayside’s most secluded streets surrounded by luxury homes, enjoy easy access to local schools, shopping and cafes at Church and Hampton Streets, while the beach is only a short drive away. From the peaceful position to the considered space for relaxed family living and entertaining, everything about this home feels right. Inspect with certainty today!
* 4 large bedrooms with extensive WIR/BIR
* 3 Carrara marble bathrooms, 2 with freestanding baths
* Versatile formal lounge with private courtyard access
* Super-sized, open-plan living and dining with sleek gas-stone fireplace
* Stylish kitchen with Black Forest granite benchtops, twin Miele ovens/cooktop and dishwasher
* Convenient butler’s pantry and laundry
* Luxe, ground-floor powder room
* Laundry with storage and built-in cabinetry
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access and additional driveway parking
* Exquisite Carrara marble and spotted gum flooring
* Climate-controlled, ducted heating and cooling plus in-floor hydronic heating
* Commercially framed tinted windows and Holland and block-out blinds, automated in living area
* Low-maintenance, landscaped and established garden
* North-facing, alfresco timber deck with remote-controlled awning for shelter and shade
* Fully heated and sanitised infinity pool with water feature and outdoor shower
* Secure video intercom entry and alarm system
* Ducted vacuum
* Designer lighting and audio speakers inside and out
* Leading-edge technology and the very best local and imported finishes and fittings
* Fully fitted robes or cabinetry in every room featuring seamless bespoke joinery
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, beach
Property Code: 1090
Last updated: 10:59AM on Aug 13th 2018