9 Craven Street,
White GablesPositioned within the gorgeous leafy streetscape of Craven Street, this functional and immaculately presented picturesque residence combines traditional elegance with architectural style to create a timeless family living at its most luxurious. Family homes of this size and quality are rarely available and it is a true showpiece of street appeal.
The strive for perfection knows no bounds as 9 Craven Street maximizes the spacious 1,240 square meter allotment as a family and entertainers delight. Orientated to maximise all day sunshine, northerly breezes and allowing the indoor/outdoor spaces to flow seamlessly, this private sanctuary is fully landscaped, with a championship sized tennis court and mature hedges and is just the perfect environment for the children to play in.
Accommodating a lifestyle where entertaining areas and private retreats coexist to create architectural brilliance at every turn, no dimension of this masterpiece of family design has been left to chance.
This brilliant property offers, but is not limited to;
• Six spacious bedrooms including master suite with walk in robes, ensuite and children's retreat quarters on the upper level ( Ideal for young families )
• Fully self-contained studio apartment
• Living and entertainment areas all on one level adding emphasis to indoor/outdoor flow to the alfresco, pool, and tennis court area with separation to the bedrooms of the upper level
• Gourmet stone kitchen, beautifully appointed with European appliances
• In-ground pool and spa with gas heating and self-cleaning systems
• Hardwood timber flooring with custom-made joinery
• Wine storage
• Study Room
• Ducted heating and cooling in addition to formal fireplace
• Six car garage with multiple storage areas
• Storage attic in the main house
• North-East aspect
• Located within Brisbane's most desirable school catchments and 100 meters walking distance to St Rita's College
• Within 10 minutes travel time to Brisbane C.B.D and Brisbane Airport
Calling this quiet cul-de-sac street home, it is a truly exclusive enclave of Clayfield within walking distance some of Brisbane's finest dining, entertainment, and schools. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.