House for sale
9 Derby Street,
St Ives, NSW
5 3 2
$3M Buyers Inspect
Priced To Sell... Prime Blue Ribbon Locale!When Only The Best Will Do... Inspirational by design this enduring executive residence will surpass any of its kind with uncompromising quality while boasting splendid light filled spaces throughout the internal 430sqm of living. Built only 6 months ago, the construction and craftsmanship are matched by the generous proportions while the home provides a lifestyle for all seasons to entertain in with a show-off sunny aspect situated on 957sqm of land approximately.
Location: Positioned in a prime blue-ribbon locale of St Ives this cul-de-sac location shares a peaceful sleepiness while providing convenience to all nearby amenities.
* 5 double bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with walk-in robes, 3 chic bathrooms & powder room
* Spacious formal lounge and banquet dining with gas fire place
* Superior in vogue kitchen with Butler's pantry, breakfast bar & informal meals area
* Extensive multi-functional family room flowing to superb outdoor entertaining areas
* Huge media room surveying sun filled child-friendly backyard and landscaped gardens
* Upstairs study area / gallery, double auto garage, loads of storage, rainwater tanks
* Walk to Masada College, St. Ives Public & St. Ives High School, shops, bus to rail & city
Caesar bench tops, LED lighting, solid stained blackbutt timber floors, 100% wool carpets, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Blanco appliances alarm, computerised irrigation, 3m high ceilings, honed marble floors, frameless shower screens, plantation shutters, shaker cabinetry, high skirting, Pivot Corinthian front door, intercom, 3 phase power & much more.
A highly finished home for today's fine living Worthy of Inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Nov 23rd 2017