House for sale
9 Fauna Terrace,
Coolum Beach, QLD
4 4 3
Offers Over $2.75m
Perched Over The Ocean* Award Winning 2013 Home Of The Year - in one Coolum's best streets this ambitious multi-layered design melds into its local environment. On a 1400m2 block the house offers total privacy whilst sitting on top of Point Perry and the Pacific Ocean.
* From when you first walk through the entrance you follow the downward terracing layers leading your eyes ocean bound.
* The modern interior combines a raw industrial appearance, with a combination of form concrete, black feature tiles, mixed hardwood & glass to attract natural light, designed not to distract you from the magnificent ocean views.
* Generous interiors are designed with seamless flow. All entertainment areas surround the pool and north facing timber alfresco deck. Where you can laze around with a cool drink and look straight over the surf beaches to Noosa Heads.
* The kitchen features the finest finishes with Calacatta marble bench tops, top of the range appliances and even a butler's pantry, perfect for the home chef.
* Four bedrooms all ensuited with office, parents retreat privately located upstairs, media room, separate laundry with drying deck plus huge workshop downstairs.
* One of Coolum's best homes offering all the luxuries & superb finishes of one of the best Australian homes with the views you'd find hanging over the Mediterranean.
* A rare coastal treat at this price.
Last updated: 03:10AM on Feb 24th 2018