9 Hastings Street,
A deluxe design with large-family prestigeCombining period charisma with a divine entertainer's edge, surrender to the seductive style of this fully-renovated and extended 5 bedroom residence.
Perfect large-family dimensions are enhanced by a fabulous array of living areas, from the lovely music room and dedicated study with built-in desk, to the upper teen retreat and spectacular dining and lounge room with gas log fire. A tri-slide door reveals the covered and decked alfresco while the epicurean kitchen will thrill with its alfresco window servery, butler's pantry, Ilve/Bosch appliances and stone finishes.
With 4 substantial upstairs bedrooms boasting walk-in robes/built-in robes and access to 2 superb stone bathrooms, retire to the ground floor master bedroom with window seat, walk-in robe and a massive vogue dual-vanity ensuite.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, you'll be impressed by how close everything is. Walk with ease to Burwood Village shops, tram, Presbyterian Ladies College and Deakin University.
* Stunning 5 bedroom plus study home in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Music room and upper retreat
* Dining/lounge with gas log fire, out to a covered alfresco
* Premium stone kitchen with window servery & butler's pantry
* Master bedroom with WIR and vogue dual-vanity ensuite
* Multiple split system air-conditioners
* Garage and 2 single carports
* Ideally close to the tram, village shops, PLC and Deakin Uni
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days