9 Kirkby Street,
North Beach, WA
Coastal CharmPerfectly located walking distance to Mettams Pool and Trigg Nature Reserve is this charming four-bedroom one bathroom residence offering pure comfort and convenient living all with an airy, spacious feel full of character and charm.
This lovingly renovated property is the ideal combination of quiet seclusion at home, combined with the convenient location close to great schools, Karrinyup shopping Centre and local shops, restaurants, cafes and the beach.
The generous front enclosed courtyard extends to the forward boundary of the property and covered by a large shade sail is the perfect secluded, leafy alfresco living area.
The large backyard is completely enclosed by large shady trees and surrounded by low-maintenance garden beds, providing privacy, tranquility and security, ideal for relaxing outdoors
With beautifully preserved character features, large open rooms, fresh white decor and modern indoor-outdoor living, this seventies classic is a wonderfully atmospheric and welcoming place for experiencing the best of beachside living. Everything you could possibly need is at your doorstep. Don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
- Solid timber-flooring in bedrooms
- Striking high ceilings
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Quiet and secluded
- Two spacious and private outdoor entertaining areas
- Feature stone
- Airy, light, charming
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Perfect easy-care gardens
- Two split system air conditioning systems
- Instant gas hot water system
- Sunken trampoline
- Underhouse board storage
- Hot water outdoor shower
- 4th bedroom or study with leafy outlook
- Lock up garage
- Ceiling fans to 3 rooms
- Solar passive design to catch the cool summer sea breezes
- Outdoor workshop/storage shed
- Walking distance to Mettams Pool and the beach
- Close to Karrinyup and local shopping centres
- Close to Freeway Access
- Close to public transport, cafes and restaurants
- Close to Schools
- Several parks nearby
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009