House for sale
9 Leindan Court,
Mount Eliza, VIC
4 2 4
$1,150,000 - $1,250,000
The Perfect and Rare CombinationIt's an almost impossible ask in Mt Eliza or even greater Melbourne to obtain the perfect combination of a large ( 2722m2 ) flat allotment, in an ultra-quiet court location and all within easy reach of anything a family would desire. So we feel privileged and very excited to now offer you, one of the most idyllic family friendly properties on today's market. Boasting a massive north facing and fully fenced private rear yard, the allotment is further benefited from being on the high side of this premier court locale. The recently renovated home is secluded behind a high fence
( with auto gates ) and offers a sun filled, free flowing floor plan that comprises.......
- Big block 2/3 acre
- Small quiet court
- North facing backyard
- Positioned high on street
- Fully fenced, including beautiful railway sleeper fence with electric gate
- Functional vegetable garden and orchard including espaliered apples and pears, 17 different types of fruit and nut trees and berries, asparagus, chillies and an abundance of herbs
- AllPlay play equipment including flying fox, swings and monkey bars
- Large flat grassed backyard area
- Huge deck joining kitchen and living areas to in ground pool
- Huge solar heated in ground pool
- Double carport and double lock up garage
- 4 BR (master with WIR and ensuite), 2 bathroom, 3 living areas
- Chefs kitchen with huge Falcon oven and cook top
- Living and kitchen areas open onto outdoor entertaining and pool area
- Ducted heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
Seasonal produce that this amazing home offer
And the list goes on.
Situated in the heart of: Mt Eliza close to the local shops and Mt Eliza North Primary, Walkers Road Pre School.
Minutes away from Lorikeet Reserve, St Thomas Primary School and Overport Park Tennis Club. Close to the Mooroodoc Highway. This property will suit first home buyers, investors, downsizers and families - it's a wonderful buy for anyone!
Last updated: 11:06AM on Jul 24th 2017