9 Meadow View Road,
One with the lot plus an acre!This is your chance to purchase this stunning property, in a tucked away street in Somerville. Set on an acre of land (approx.), that is only a two-minute drive to access the freeway. A home with loads of upgrades that anyone would be proud to own, as well as room to store whatever you can think of in the ultimate shed. Features of this beautiful home include:
- Five spacious bedrooms with built in robes. The master has a dressing room with built in robe and drawers. A full ensuite with double sinks, stone bench, large tiled shower, in wall cistern and a door to give you outside access.
- The designer kitchen has stone benches with a waterfall ends, loads of drawers & storage, twin stainless-steel Neff ovens, one of which is self-cleaning, integrated Miele dishwasher, De Dietrick induction cook top, glass splash back, servery window and a butler's pantry with even more storage. This is the perfect environment for anyone who loves to entertain family & friends.
- This home has an open plan design with a dining area overlooking the kitchen, a living room with a gas fireplace built into a feature wall & finished with metallic porcelain tiles.
- There is a separate rumpus room with provisions for a wet bar and a room for a gym or to use as a guest room, toilet and access to the alfresco & playground.
- A home office to suit any self-employed professional with built-in desks and overhead cupboards. Working in this environment will be a joy.
- The children's wing has a retreat area with built in cabinets and is the hub to control the audio-visual system for the home. Pre-wired to the entire house and the shed.
- Step outside through the bifold doors to the alfresco with polished concrete floor and there's a lot to enjoy. A great barbeque area with plumbing for hot and cold water as well as mains gas for your barbeque. There is playground with a sand pit and a basketball court. The kids will be in heaven with so much to do while you sit back and enjoy the private, low maintenance garden.
- Then there is the shed! It's 12.5m x 24m with four bays, three with 4.5 metre door clearance, the fourth has a games room, a full kitchen and a mezzanine area. Full entertainment system with built in speakers & audio-visual that can be controlled from the main house. The ultimate man cave that has ample room to store your toys but also room to play with the boys!
The owner of this home is a builder and has spared no expense when building this home.