9 Melos Place,
GRACED WITH COASTAL ELEGANCEBe captured by this architecturally designed home that takes advantage of its desirable corner position, set close to the waterfront in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by prestige property at Kawana Island.
You’ll feel immediately at home graced with coastal elegance as you enter this beautiful property featuring spacious and stylish interiors that give the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living.
The impressive, versatile two-level layout has a gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, dining and media/living room, and a large family area that has cedar bi-fold doors that lead to an all-weather, covered and tiled alfresco area complete with aluminium shutters and garden views. All you have to do is make up a cheese platter, sip on some wine and you’re ready for some memorable relaxed entertaining all year round.
Upstairs you’re greeted by a generous master suite, ensuited with dual basins and a spa bath, walk-in robes and french doors that lead to a balcony where you can sit with your morning coffee. There are a further two bedrooms on this level with built-ins, the main bathroom and a separate toilet.
Downstairs offers the convenience of two additional bedrooms, one for guests overlooking the pool area and another used as an office, the laundry and third bathroom.
Cool off around the private sparkling inground swimming pool area where a generous deck and established tropical surrounds make this the ideal place to unwind and socialise.
Living so close to the tranquil waterway, you’re sure to get outdoors and use the walking and cycling tracks on your doorstep, and local restaurants, a convenience store, parks and beaches are an easy stroll away.
This stunning property has excellent street appeal, harmonious tropical low maintenance grounds and ample double garaging including rear door access to the side of the home.
Ready for a new family to enjoy with nothing to spend, some of the features include:
- Unique touches and quality finishes throughout
- An exceptional outdoor room that flows from the interior of the house through bi-fold doors
- Gourmet kitchen granite benchtops, Miele appliances, five burner gas cooking, Vintec wine fridge
- All bathrooms feature marble benches, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms & separate toilets
- Split air conditioning systems in the master suite and living area for those warmer days
- Super-fast NBN connected to the property and 4G access in all areas
- A 5 kw solar power system, LED Clipsal Saturn switches & power points, all LED lighting
- Saltwater inground pool, Dolphin robotic pool cleaner, Future Wave pool pump energy saver
- Private 567m2 corner position allotment with cooling breezes
- Well-established tropical landscaped gardens and an eye catching water fountain greet you
Conveniently located to shopping centres, schools, the University and the new Sunshine Coast University hospital health precinct, only 5 minutes’ drive to the pristine coastal beaches, with the Sunshine Coast airport only 15 mins drive from home, and Brisbane airport an easy one-hour commute.
Call Trevor on 0400 818 777 to arrange your inspection of this wonderful retreat.