House for sale
9 Norfolk Street,
5 3 2
Great Value! Full Brick Newish Home!1100
Full Brick Elegance on 1100sqm Land at a Sought-after LocationEnjoying a privileged location this dynamic double brick residence provides a stylish family retreat for contemporary living of the highest calibre and is located on an enviable 1100sqm approx in a sought-after street in Killara.
This luxurious family haven embodies a sleek showcase of innovative design featuring an imposing facade, superb gables, spacious dining room embodied with ample light that provides a dramatic link with the beautiful landscaped gardens, extensive family lounge with Jetmaster fire place, striking handmade book case, sophisticated kitchen with a Caesarstone bench, Bosh and Smeg appliances, ducted range hood, ample cupboard space, two wonderful double pantries and stainless steel double sinks, five bedrooms including a generous sized master with cedar shutters and a wonderful Juliet balcony overlooking lush garden view and three bedrooms with floor to ceiling built in robes. Three sizable bathrooms in total surely will accommodate the largest of families.
This home is unquestionably the complete family haven ready to move into, fully renovated and newly painted inside and out and the polished floors boards also just re varnished, ready for you to move in and cherish.
In Killara High School catchment, easy walk to Killara Public School, Killara High school bus stop, Killara Golf course and train station.
- Sophisticated kitchen with a Caesarstone bench, Bosh and Smeg appliances, ducted range hood, ample cupboard space, two wonderful double pantries’ and stainless steel double sinks
- Five bedrooms, generous in size master and three bedrooms with floor to ceiling built in robes
- Three spacious bathrooms, wooden floor throughout, gas underfloor heating, French doors, extensive family lounge with Jetmaster fire place
- Skylights in the hall and bathroom and a floor to ceiling linen cupboard, Split system air conditioning, floor to tiles in bathrooms and picture windows
- Large internal laundry with external access to rear garden and built in cupboards, double-hung sash windows, Plantation shutters and 2.7m ceilings
- Lovely Flagstone alfresco dining area, ample under house storage perfect for a cellar, man shed or simply storage and one lock up garage and room for another car space
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Last updated: 04:33PM on Apr 4th 2018