House for sale
9 Orr Street,
3 1 0
Contemporary Family Living of Space & Light in Tranquil EnclaveBrilliantly transformed for spacious living with an adaptable layout, this stunning single level residence is tucked away in a secluded and very quiet one-way avenue conveniently and wonderfully positioned between Bondi Beach, Bellevue Hill and Bondi Junction retail hub.
An updated semi filled with sunlight and huge windows, it features a huge open-plan living zone comprising a gourmet designer entertainer's kitchen with Smeg & Miele appliances, wide breakfast bench island, white cabinetry with generous storage and large sitting & dining areas with glass bi-folds opening seamlessly to a private alfresco dining courtyard. The home also has a large carpeted attic space with a window and a shed which is fantastic for storage. There is also the potential STCA for a 2nd storey to be added in the future.
There are 3 double bedrooms, 1.5 designer bathrooms, ample built in storage, concealed laundry, high ceilings, timber floors, plantation shutters, and gas heating bayonet. Hidden behind a security front gate this home is close to schools and bus/train transport and walking distance to world famous Bondi Beach it's all about position.
- Living & dining areas flow to alfresco courtyard
- Spacious gourmet entertainers kitchen gas range
- Wide breakfast bench, generous kitchen storage
- 3 double size bedrooms, with built ins.
- Sleek bathroom with rainshower, laundry room
- Entry hall, b/in storage, gas heating bayonet
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, plantation shutters
- Amazing Storage with attic space and shed.
- Sunny timber-decked courtyard with shed and with BBQ bayonet
- in a highly sought-after and central location with easy walking distance to iconic Bondi beach
Close to city transport, private schools, Bellevue Hill Public School (catchment zone), Bondi beach and shops and cafes.... this house is a MUST SEE with everything the eastern suburbs has to offer minutes from your door!
View Sunday by appointment.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Oct 19th 2018