House for sale
9 Panoramic Place,
4 4 8
In perfect harmony with its surroundings...With no visible neighbours, this statement residence elevated on 3814sqm offers total privacy in a tranquil leafy setting.
- Around every corner you have an experience, every space is functional and everywhere you look you get a vista.
- This property enjoys the rare advantage of being elevated in position but still offering enough level land around the home for the avid gardener, children and pets to enjoy.
- Internal living is provided by spacious formal and informal living zones with soaring vaulted ceilings.
- External living is provided by undercover decking, alfresco terraces, pocket gardens and courtyards.
- Glass sliding doors connect the voluminous internal living to expansive outdoor decking and stunning pool complete with waterfall to create the quintessential tropical inside-out gesture.
- The master bedroom (complete with ensuite and walk-in-robe) is the ideal elevated retreat capturing the glorious panoramic views.
- No other bedroom is standard - all are spacious with two bedrooms offering great storage options plus 'lofts'.
- Well-appointed central kitchen that is the 'hub' of the home finished in granite bench tops, equipped with Smeg stainless steel appliances (including 5 burner gas cooktop) and complete with island bench, walk-in-pantry and office nook.
- Enormous home office serviced by a kitchenette and bathroom and attached to a two room recording studio (this space could be converted to a media room/games room or extra garaging).
- One bedroom self-contained apartment with private balcony and separate entrance (also with internal access to the rest of the home).
- Practical features include spit-system air-conditioning, laundry/utility room, car accommodation and off-street parking for 8 vehicles.
- It is hard to believe that this unique property is positioned only 7km to the International and Domestic Airports and 8 km to the Cairns CBD!
Call today to arrange your inspection.
Last updated: 06:34PM on Mar 22nd 2019