House for sale
9 Pisa Court,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
4 3 2
Interstate Owners Must Be Sold Present A
Owner Liquidating - Must be SoldOwners have moved interstate and will not be returning, we are instructed to present all offers.
Ticking all the boxes for lifestyle, location and potential this single level waterfront property in sought-after Surfers Paradise showcases wide water canal views and captures the cool water breeze.
A large 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home featuring 2 Master bedrooms with ensuites, versatile open plan living spaces, a gourmet kitchen boasting a beautiful granite benchtops, chef styles gas oven & ample storage.
The large outdoor area will bring family and friends together with waterside entertaining overlooking a large fully tiled pool. An ideal family home for those looking to make use of Gold Coasts beautiful waterways. Move in ready or update and capitalise in this highly sought after location.
- 4 bedrooms + study, 3 bathrooms (spa in main bathroom)
- 2 master bedrooms - 1 downstairs with ensuite (spa bath) overlooking the waterway and an extra upstairs 'loft style' bedroom with ensuite
- Granite & two-pak kitchen with chef-style gas oven (plumbed for ice-maker fridge)
- Open plan tiled living and dining areas
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Second living area ( media room with projector)
- Substantial 11 metre floating pontoon plus jet ski dock
- Concrete boat ramp, storage area
- Huge fully tiled pool
- Very private, completely walled in with intercom
- Extra large storage shed
- Double carport with automatic gate
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Bridge free to main river (ideal for large boats)
- Lo0w maintenance grounds
- Hands location, close to shops, transport, restaurants
Currently tenanted at $880 per week until May 2019.
Great location, great value. Call Jo to make an appointment to inspect today 0409 429 785
Disclaimer: All information contained therein is gathered from relevant third parties sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 06:21PM on Mar 15th 2019