House for sale
9 Regent Street,
Brighton East, VIC
4 2 3
North Facing First-Class Family Living on Huge Parcel of LandAwash with timeless elegance, understated simplicity and purposeful design over approximately 924sqm, this Lucas Morris-designed 4 bedroom family home is perfectly oriented to soak up the northern sun and enhance easy living. Showcasing a huge parcel of land with impressively wide street frontage, 21.35m x 43.31m and a character-rich combination of dramatic indoor and outdoor spaces, this is Brighton East’s most sought after location.
Handsome and high-gabled from street level, discover a flexible floorplan under soaring, sloped ceilings with slate flooring underfoot. A sun-filled lounge room is stylishly separated from the versatile formal dining room by an imposing brick open fireplace. Free-flowing and functional, a relaxed kitchen with Bosch and Smeg appliances sits alongside a superbly skylit meals and dining area. Another living and entertaining option is provided by a warmly welcoming family room, featuring an open fireplace and integrated cabinetry.
All bedrooms are privately staged with the stunning main overlooking a sun-swept fernery and boasting a deluxe ensuite, separate WC, and roomy walk-in robes. The remaining double bedrooms share a mirror-walled bathroom with black granite-topped vanity and walk-in shower, while a bedroom positioned towards the rear offers handy French door-access to an outdoor deck.
Be instantly drawn to a wonderfully open exterior, highlighted by a boutique, in-ground swimming pool/spa, and a light and airy cabana. Exceptionally private for relaxed living, dining and entertaining, the cabana will be used on a daily basis, underpinned by an open fireplace and a fully wired, home theatre set-up, cinematic in scope.
The easy-to-manage grounds are extensively paved and decked, and a leafy perimeter ensures privacy. Thoughtfully planned to maximise a north-facing rear, a hidden deck is a pleasant surprise, anchored by a majestic spotted gum. Enjoy a vine-draped alfresco as the perfect spot to unwind with a cool drink after a long day.
Efficiently designed and solidly constructed, this tightly held home features a triple automatic garage featuring workshop areas, integrated storage solutions, additional driveway parking and internal/external access. Take advantage of ducted heating and cooling, Holland blinds, a centrally located powder room, and embrace the opportunity to add further value to your investment through some minor updating. The position is unrivalled, the proportions are the perfect fit and the potential is simply unmatched!
Located in a family-friendly neighbourhood on the same street as Lucas Reserve and moments from Dendy Village, Were Street shops, South Road schools, public transport options and the beach, this is a rewarding opportunity from every perspective. Develop, renovate, or live in as is – the opportunities are outstanding! Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
* Approx 924sqm parcel of land
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR/WIR, main with striking ensuite, light-filled fernery/atrium and WC
* Spacious formal lounge with stylish open fireplace
* Versatile dining room/home office
* Sparkling kitchen with Bosch and Smeg appliances and meals/dining area
* Relaxed family room with ceiling fan, open fireplace and built-in cabinetry
* Centrally located, mirror-walled bathroom with walk-in shower and black granite vanity
* Separate laundry and WC
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Stylish cabana with open fireplace, mobile screening, ceiling fan and home cinema with fully wired projector
* Instantly inviting swimming pool and spa
* Hidden north-facing deck with vine-draped, alfresco dining and lounge area
* Automatic triple garage featuring storage, workshop area, internal/external access and additional driveway parking
* Ample storage
* Leafy established garden includes vegetable patch
* Moments from quality schools, transport options, parkland, beach and shopping
Property Code: 1087
Last updated: 10:30AM on Aug 15th 2018