9 Sydney Road,
Deceased Estate - Immaculate Beachside Gem - Unlimited Potential - Walk BeachYou know the property has that 'something special' when the land has been in one family for over 80 years. Then in the mid 1950's the vendors father built this architecturally designed and immaculately presented beachside home. This original house with a chic retro vibe is comfortable to 'live in as is' or renovate to capitalise on this sought after 'close to the beaches' location. You have an outstanding opportunity here to create a prestige home in keeping with the surrounding properties or enjoy as a fabulous holiday beach house...
* Positioned on approx. 627sqm of gently sloping land and enjoying the convenience of being walking distance to three of Sydney's most popular beaches. Dimensions 50ft x 135ft
* Spacious living area with reverse cycle air conditioning, polished timber floors and French doors opening to the leafy front terrace and yard
* Separate good size dining area overlooking the enclosed back lawn
* Kitchen with stand-alone electric oven/stove and loads of cupboard space
* Four good size bedrooms all with robes and carpet
* Original family bathroom with separate bath and loads of 1950's character
* Large laundry with separate access to the fully fenced backyard
* Single garage with off-street parking for additional vehicles ... perfect for your boat or caravan
* Workshop space or man-cave under the house with full width windows for good natural light
* Walk to three beaches, CBD transport and the new B-Line, Narrabeen Lake, cinemas, shops, parks, sports and recreational facilities and the famous boutique local cafes and restaurants
Position - Position - Position ... why not live where you can wake up and feel like every day is a holiday!