9 Tekla Street,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD BY AMANDA WOODS - 0418 248 989BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED LARGE FAMILY HOME
If you are looking for large accommodation or a home that will easily accommodate the in-laws – here it is!
Tightly held for over 30 years and lovingly maintained to the highest of standards this home will be sure to impress the astute buyer.
Offering 5 bedrooms (3 king size, 1 queen size and 1 double), study and multiple living areas of a grand scale with impressive high ceilings.
Located in a highly desirable quiet pocket of West Pennant Hills, extensive floor plan, presentation and the lovely block of land, this home is a MUST to inspect.
- 5 large bedrooms, all with huge built-in robes, ceiling fans in 3 rooms
- Additional separate dressing room with built in robe
- Study or 6th bedroom
- 2 tastefully renovated bathrooms including underfloor heating to main
- Generous sized kitchen overlooking both family room and formal dining
room with near new stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Multiple living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, family room plus enormous multipurpose rumpus room
- Plantation shutters and polished timber floors downstairs
- Impressive high ceilings
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Gas heating
- Plentiful storage throughout plus purpose-built wine cellar in garage
- Oversized single lock-up garage with remote control garage door, direct
access from garage to living area, plus additional carport
- Rear deck overlooking private yard
- Garden shed
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Beautifully landscaped gardens front and rear
- Block size 853sqm (approx.)
Short easy walking distance to West Pennant Hills shops, primary school and Pennant Hills High School and just a skip to local and express city bus services, day care centres and parks. A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
Open home cancelled.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989