House for sale
9 Tekla Street,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
5 2 2
STUNNING LARGE FAMILY HOME IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SACIf you are looking for large accommodation or a home that will easily accommodate the in-laws – here it is!
Tightly held for over 30 years and lovingly maintained to the highest of standards this home will be sure to impress the astute buyer.
Offering 5 bedrooms (3 king size, 1 queen size and 1 double) and multiple living areas of a grand scale with impressive high ceilings.
The W Group has voted this listing property of the year for this niche part of West Pennant Hills given its unsurpassed location, extensive floor plan, presentation and the lovely block of land.
- 5 large bedrooms, all with huge built-in robes, ceiling fans in 3 rooms
- Additional separate dressing room with built in robe
- Study or 6th bedroom
- 2 tastefully renovated bathrooms including underfloor heating to main
- Generous sized kitchen overlooking both family room and formal dining
room with near new stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Multiple living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, family room plus enormous multipurpose rumpus room
- Plantation shutters and polished timber floors downstairs
- Impressive high ceilings
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Gas heating
- Plentiful storage throughout plus purpose-built wine cellar in garage
- Oversized single lock-up garage with remote control garage door, direct
access from garage to living area, plus additional carport
- Rear deck overlooking private yard
- Garden shed
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Beautifully landscaped gardens front and rear
- Block size 853sqm (approx.)
Short easy walking distance to West Pennant Hills shops, primary school and Pennant Hills High School and just a skip to local and express city bus services, day care centres and parks. A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
Open homes as advertised or by appointment.
Contact the Agent - Amanda Woods 0418 248 989
Last updated: 11:17AM on Nov 13th 2018