9 Wandoo Avenue,
Spectacular Views! Desirable Location. Options +The father had vision when he purchased this solid, full brick bungalow in 1987. An extension was added 25 years ago to provide additional living space and a fourth bedroom with adjoining bathroom, perfect for the extended family. The home is immaculately presented and features polished floorboards throughout, a modern open plan gas kitchen, separate lounge room and study/meals room. The biggest drawcard is the outstanding views, taking in Olympic Stadium, AMP Tower, Australia Square, Top Ryde and Parramatta River.
Notable schools are Riverside Girls High, Ryde Secondary College and Putney Public Schools.
The new NSW Housing Code has been deferred in Ryde until 1 July 2019.
• Exceptional opportunity to capitalise further.
• Custom designed, open plan gas kitchen.
• Generous family room. Separate lounge and study/meals room.
• Split system air-conditioning in the master bedroom.
• Natural gas heating. High ceilings.
• Single lockup garage with backyard access.
• Expected rental $850 per week.
• Approximate land size is 822sqm and 14.325m frontage.