House for sale
90 Osborne Street,
3 2 2
Location Location, opposite the Botanical GardensRenovated with a designer's love of contemporary styling and a remarkable attention to detail, this exquisite, free-standing, 3 bedroom Edwardian home presents beautiful family accommodation opposite the Botanical Gardens and just metres from the waterfront.
• A stunning chef's kitchen is the home's vibrant hub with an amazing Falcon oven and 8 burner cooktop, plus Caesar stone benches, and countless thoughtful inclusions.
• Semi-attached to the kitchen, the home's lounge room and dining room offer the fluidity needed for larger scale entertaining but also the ability to create more intimate zones so all types of living and entertaining are well catered-for.
• The master bedroom enjoys a fully-tiled ensuite and robes, whilst the main bathroom is also luxuriously appointed and fully porcelain-tiled with an independent bath and shower.
• A renovation has preserved leadlight windows, fine ceiling detail and polished Baltic pine floors.
• Also features rear car access for two cars one in the garage and one in the carport (single car garage plus raised carport to fit a boat/caravan)
• Plus there is ducted heating and cooling as well as an undercover rear deck with an outdoor shower, all suited to entertaining.
• This blue ribbon family location is not only near the waterfront and Botanical Gardens, but is also within walking distance of outstanding cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, as well as great schools and public transport.
Last updated: 12:47PM on Aug 14th 2017