90 Windsor Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW
Spacious family home ideal for the entertainerThis great-looking brick residence offers the ideal location, layout and design for any family looking for a freshly styled and low maintenance home. Set on a large 550sqm block in a whisper-quiet street, it offers a user-friendly floorplan with many smart modern finishes and a great sized backyard for entertaining. It also has the added convenience of being just a short level stroll to the popular Sideways cafe, parklands and the light rail stop, and is within the catchment for Summer Hill Public School.
* Fresh and bright interiors feature a spacious and versatile layout
* Separate formal lounge room that could be used as a fourth bedroom
* Deep backyard with covered BBQ patio and in-ground swimming pool
* Huge double garage and storage space with access from the rear lane
* Newly renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and sleek gas fittings
* Three good-sized double bedrooms plus a separate study area
* Ready to live-in immediately with scope for a modern design to add style
Council Rates:$492.00 p/q
Water Rates:$228.19 p/q approx.
Land Size: 550.1 sqm approx.
DISCLAIMER: This entire document has been prepared as a guide only. The vendor and the agent, Rodhoven Pty Ltd, trading as Raine & Horne Summer Hill make no warranties as to the accuracy. All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.