Unit for sale
902/106 Sixth Avenue,
4 5 3
LUXURY PENTHOUSE LIVING - SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEWS!!With a huge 350m2 of living space over 2 levels, Penthouse 902 is perched on top of the 5-star Silver Sea residential apartments in one of the best beachside locations on the Sunshine Coast just metres from the beach and with spectacular 180Â° ocean views from Cotton Tree to Mooloolaba to Point Cartwright.
Traveling around the world from Switzerland, my wife Margret and I fell in love with the Sunshine Coast in the early eighties of last century and moved to Noosa after 20 years in New Zealand in 2000.
In 2005 we heard about a new beachside Development "Silver Sea" in Cotton Tree. We were intrigued by the plans and the views to die for and so we decided to buy the large (450 m2 approx.), north facing new Penthouse 902. As early purchasers we were able to negotiate special layouts and extra fit outs with the Developer. Because of this we now own one of the most unique luxury penthouses on the Sunshine Coast.
As part of our early pre-building-specification choices, our penthouse differs from all the other apartments.
- Superior benefits of Corian bench tops
- Extra wine storage/ pantry room and TV
- Wifi, Data and Audio cabling to all rooms
- Separate entrance to the guest suite which allows us privacy even when guests use it
- All-around European Shutter System can black out all light in seconds. Not to mention savings on cooling/ heating and noise/radiation control
- Despite the existing ducted air con System (which we hardly ever use as there is always a breeze on our level) we got two Air con-Systems in Bedroom 2 and the Rooftop Study
- A "hanging" bar invites mingling and is often the most popular spot
- An extra large Garage, Workshop & Storage area (78 m2) that can be altered to create 5 car garaging
The prime beachside location and the never to be built out ocean views combined with our luxury and spacious living makes our property unmatched. We love strolling along the beach in the morning or beside the river in the afternoon. All our favourite Clubs and Restaurants are within a few minute walk. We hardly need our cars in the evenings for outings.
Our expansive balconies with all around views invite us to entertain ourselves and our guests on the wrap around balconies. We have 5 bathrooms for extra convenience and enjoy the poolside and its facilities daily (like 25 m lap Pool, Jacuzzi Spa, Steam Room, BBQ area and Gym).
When we are in a lazy mood, we dine downstairs in the resorts exceptional Indian Restaurant which is located on the Ground floor. Another 10 or so Restaurants are within a 200m walking distance.
We are sad to say "Good Bye" to it all yet know that it is a very special lifestyle opportunity for someone looking for such a unique property.
Available 7 days a week for inspections phone John Anderson - 0418 714 535
Last updated: 02:31PM on Feb 1st 2017