Apartment for sale
902/144-154 Pacific Highway,
North Sydney, NSW
2 2 1
PRESTIGIOUS NORTH SYDNEY "POLARIS" 2 BEDROOMCOMPLETION DATE BY AROUND APRIL 2018
Be a resident of the most prestigious residential tower in North Sydney "POLARIS". Completion around April 2018, the Polaris will be an emblem of luxury at the finest. Unveiling never seen designs and the utmost prestigious quality of finishing, this 2 bedroom apartment on level 9 accompanied by a secured car space will offer you an enviable way of living, topped with an infinity flowing swimming pool overlooking the city skyline. Live life at the peak. Great North Sydney location and reasonably priced.
• Quiet North West corner of building away from Pacific Hwy
• Award-winning international architect Allen Jack + Cottier
• Gourmet full kitchen appliances featuring Miele
• Fabulous outdoor facilities at the leafy sky garden
• 600 meters to North Sydney train station and bus interchange
• 350 meters to Greenwood plaza (over 90 retails) and restaurants
• Only 2 traffic lights to Sydney CBD
• 5 minutes to North Sydney Boys (Girls) High School
• 1 minutes to North Sydney Demonstration School
• Stroll to Sydney Church of England Grammar School (SHORE)
APPROXIMATE OUTGOINGS PER QUARTER:
Strata $1,100 Council $300 Water $170
Internal: 70 sqm
Balcony: 6 sqm
Car Space: 15 sqm
TOTAL AREA: 91 sqm
Designed by Allen Jack & Cottier, Polaris' unique character is a product of innovation. Polaris Apartments sits on Berry Street, enjoying a much sought-after North Sydney address. Combining luxurious style and soaring architectural beauty, the impressive Polaris development is set to stand out from the crowd.
Please contact agent STEPHEN CHUI on 0410 883 628 for any further enquiries.
"The images shown are a computer rendered artist impression and do intend to represent any particular apartment within the development. Interested parties should carry out their own research towards the accuracy of all available information before any consideration to purchase."
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jan 18th 2018