Unit for sale
90/86-124 Ogden Street,
Townsville City, QLD
4 3 2
ONE OF TOWNSVILLE'S BEST POSITIONED PENTHOUSES! YOU MUST SEE THIS HOME!Highly desirable and very rarely offered for sale, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 car apartment is located quite literally in the middle of the city. A superb position giving it the advantage of an open outlook across river and city views stretching from Cleveland bay to the West, Ocean and mariner views to the North, and Townsville city lights in the east.
More than just an apartment, this is a lifestyle made special by the surrounding facilities: cycle and walking tracks along the river with more to come, adjacent parklands, proximity to shopping and caf precincts and transport services, and only a few hundred meters door to door from where the new Stadium is being built! All this plus within your own complex you have a private gate from your unit into the Lap pool area, plus there is a gym and a tennis court on the roof where your unit is located that almost feel like they are just for you.
Embracing panoramic views this penthouse is truly one of a kind. Commanding 3 entire floors and 389sqm of private living space, I don't know of another unit like it in Townsville.
The unit is accessed either from the secure garage by the lift that is directly beside your carparks, or through the modern front foyer up to your floor.
The kitchen, a culinary delight, boasts fantastic appliances and granite benchtops. Dine and entertain across multiple spaces, either inside at the dining table or enjoying a game of pool, or upstairs on the rooftop balcony and enjoy views from all areas. The rooftop balcony also has gas, drainage and water to put in a very large built in kitchen and BBQ if that is what you wanted, and downstairs there is also a convenient wine cellar.
I challenge you to go and find a 4 bedroom property, with views like this, in the city centre, on the water, with a full lap pool, a gym and a tennis court for only $1,080,000! The last valuation on the property was for $1.1 Million however the owner is serious about selling and has priced it accordingly. Do Not Miss Out!
Body Corporate Figures: Admin and Sinking - $3,521.05 per quarter
- The best apartment in the complex, modified at build stage with upgraded specifications and additional storage
- 389sqm - Internal 247sqm plus 142sqm of balcony and terrace
- Timber floored upstairs, and easy maintenance tiles for the dining and family areas with city and river views
- Kitchen with European appliances, gas cooking, and granite tops
- Double King sized main bedroom has a very generous walk in robe, an abundance of hanging space, drawers and shelving.
- Very Large ensuite with spa and spacious shower
- Two queen sized bedroom both with magic city views one city and pool views, other river and ocean views
- Double bedroom or study with access through the private courtyard into the pool area
- All bedrooms feature fitted robes with drawers and shelving
- Great separation between the main bedroom and the other three bedrooms
- Separate laundry with plenty of bench top and a wall of cupboards
- Blinds to control the light and breeze and ducted air conditioning for temperature control (main also has a split system installed)
- Neutral and timeless colour palette with quality fixtures
- Massive, massive, massive private rooftop balcony with undercover area and private storeroom
- Two side by side secure car spaces with lockable storage unit only steps to the elevator
- No screens for windows required maximising uninterrupted views and constant breeze from the sea
Complex and Resort Features:
- Friendly and efficient on-site management
- Secure intercom entry to foyer and lifts
- Large resort style pool with relaxation area
- Full size tennis court and well-equipped gymnasium
- BBQ pavilion and entertaining area beside tennis court
- Pet friendly subject to Body Corporate approval
With all these amenities to take advantage of there is simply no better place to call home. Call now to arrange your private inspection and guided tour of the complex.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
Last updated: 08:02AM on Aug 1st 2017