91 Watson Street,
Unique Opportunity: Massive Blue-Chip Lot, Approx 613sqmIdeal for a relaxed family lifestyle, this spacious freestanding home stands on a 613 sqm parcel of land with a wide frontage of more than 14 metres, a sunny level backyard (with enclosed swimming pool) and wide driveway providing off-street parking for 4 cars. Build your dream home, develop two semis (subject to council approval) or move in!
Defined by plenty of space both inside and outside, the immaculately maintained property is positioned for ultimate convenience moments to schools, Waverley Park, Bondi Road village shopping, Westfield Bondi Junction and beaches at Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte. Owned by the same family for 25 years, the traditional Federation house offers easy single-level living with a large extension flowing to the pool and garden.
The generous layout includes a wide entry hall, 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double-size living area (with gas fireplace), large dining area and a modern open-plan Bosch gas kitchen overlooking the garden. Other features include polished floorboards, 3.2 m high ceilings, gas central heating, built-in wardrobes and big laundry.
- Wide entrance hall with decorative arch
- Ultra spacious double-size living area
- Dining area seats 8 or more people
- Granite/gas kitchen with ample storage
- Bosch appliances including 2 ovens & dishwasher
- Paved alfresco dining & barbecue area
- Main bedroom with original marble fireplace
- 3 more double bedroom, with mirrored built-ins
- Main bathroom with shower above bath
- 2nd bathroom opens to enclosed pool
- Laundry (with washtub) opens to side courtyard
- Polished timber floors, 3.2m high ceilings
- Gas central heating and gas fireplace
- Enclosed swimming pool with adjacent spa
- Private and sunny level backyard with lawn
- Walk to shops, buses, schools & beaches