House for sale
91 West Parade,
3 3 3
Offers above $950,000
TWIN RESIDENCE OPPORTUNITY IN LIFESTYLE LOCATIONClaude Iaconi of Abel Property presents a highly unique proposition of TWO RESIDENCES occupying a prized corner position in a sleepy inner-urban pocket.
On West Parade, a front, twin-level 2 bed, 2 bath, c.1905 semi-detached residence. On Cantle Street a newer-build of 1 bed, 1 bath, English-style town-home at the rear of the block. All of a sudden, exciting possibilities become apparent to the discerning and astute buyer!
With both dwellings situated on a land holding of approximately 292sqm, it's the ideal scenario for:
• Parents at the front whilst older child or grandparent at the rear
• Live and work from home. Use the rear dwelling as your office/consulting room/studio
• Live in your preferred home and rent the other!
• Rent out both properties for dual income stream and sub-divide later (STCA)
Features of Home #1
• Typical period layout with hallway down one side
• Master bedroom with modern ensuite, smaller second bedroom
• Separate lounge room
• Open plan living kitchen/meals boasting contemporary kitchen with twin electric ovens, ample storage and free flow through french doors to a covered alfresco entertainment area.
• Upstairs loft space surprises with another spacious bedroom with bathroom facilities
• Off-street parking, LED lighting, jarrah floors, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning
Features of Home #1
• Frontage to Cantle Street reveals rustic brickwork and leadlights which evoke character charm
• Open plan living and soaring cathedral ceilings
• Galley style kitchen offers gas cooking good storage / separate laundry and WC
• Stairs lead to mezzanine floor with small multi use space
• Master bedroom is serviced by a spotless contemporary bathroom
• Air-conditioned, garage parking off ROW, alfresco entertaining
Shire rates: $1,465 (p.a approx) City of Vincent
Water rates: $1,136 (p.a approx)
Just steps to public transport (train and buses), a casual stroll to Beaufort St eateries and entertainment, 6 minutes to the CBD and moments to the Swan River. With all lifestyle destinations within easy reach, and various options on offer, future success is yours for the taking. Wouldn't that be satisfying?
Curious? Contact inner city expert Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877 to arrange your inspection
Last updated: 01:51PM on Feb 21st 2018