Townhouse for sale
9/108-112 Fisher Road,
Dee Why, NSW
4 2 1
For Sale $1,025,000
Free Standing Family Sized HomeSet away from the complex, this freestanding house-sized townhome with no common walls is positioned in an ultra-convenient location, Situated with easy access to the recently renovated Dee Why town centre, schools, parks and city buses. This townhome is designed for relaxed comfort and ease of living.
- Four generous sized bedrooms with well-appointed built ins
- Wrap around courtyard brimming with morning and afternoon sunlight
- Main Bedroom with double glazed windows
- Second bedroom with access to the front balcony
- Gas cooktop with Caesarstone benchtops and bi-fold windows and doors leading to the courtyard
- Single lock up garage with private driveway access
- Tiled flooring in the living and dining with bedrooms having new carpet being installed.
- Small block of 14 with 144.9sqm on title and pet friendly block
- Internal Laundry
Council Rates: $339.98 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter + usage
Strata Levies: $1104.18 per quarter
Andrew Strong 0402 789 976 / email@example.com
LJ Hooker Collaroy make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Last updated: 10:37AM on Mar 25th 2019