9/11 Birriga Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW
Tranquil House-Size Living With 2 Terraces, North Aspect & GaragePeaceful, private and filled with sunshine, this modern 188 sqm approx apartment has a house-like feel with an ultra spacious layout flowing to two terraces: one with leafy views stretching north towards the harbour, the other with district views to the ocean. Elevated and set back from the street, the light-filled residence is one of 10 apartments in Belle Haven, a boutique security building situated 100m to Bellevue Park and a short stroll to Bellevue Hill shopping village.
One of two apartments on level 2, the apartment features a tiled entry foyer, large living and dining areas (opening to the north facing terrace), granite gas kitchen, main king-size bedroom (w b/ins, ensuite & ocean view terrace), 2 more queen-size bedroom (one w ensuite, both b/ins & ocean view terrace), 3 bathrooms (main w spa bath & shower), laundry, b/in linen cupboard and ducted r/c air-con.
With its generous space, tastefully appointed interiors and level lift access to a remote-controlled double garage in the secure basement parking area, the apartment is an excellent for downsizers and families in a desirable location close to schools, Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction, Double Bay and the harbour.
- House size 188 sqm approx layout; private elevated setting on level 2
- Sunny north-facing terrace w leafy views towards the harbour
- Spacious rear terrace w sweeping district views to the ocean
- Living & dining areas flow to alfresco entertaining terrace
- Granite kitchen w stainless steel gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom w b/ins, ensuite & ocean view terrace
- 2 more double bedrooms: one w ensuite, both w b/ins & terrace
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms, main w spa bath and separate shower
- Laundry (adjacent to kitchen) w washtub and b/in storage
- Tiled entry foyer; wide central hall w b/in linen cupboard
- Ducted r/c air-con; secure intercom entry; level lift access
- 2 car garage (w auto door) in secure basement parking area
- Buses at door; 100m to Bellevue Park; walk to shops & cafes
Strata Levies Admin $2183.10 per quarter & Sinking $947.95 per quarter
Water $185.25 per quarter
Council $1545.57 per annum