House for sale
9182 New England Highway,
Merritts Creek, QLD
5 3 9
Live Your Life in AbundanceThis impressively scaled high specification near new home sits on over 18.7 acres of land with ample privacy and views overs the rolling hillside in the distance. The residence totals 410m2 and put simply… is a lush & enjoyable space for its occupants; living spaces are large & practical, an open plan space with soaring raked ceilings finishing a massive 6m high is a key design trait of the home and continues into the outdoor living area. There's also a large media room with built-in audio-visual equipment and a separate kids activity room to ensure flexibility in day-to-day living.
The enormous galley style kitchen is king; double ovens, gas on glass 900mm cooktop, dishwasher, built-in coffee machine, built-in microwave, walk-in butler's pantry with sink, soft close drawers & cupboards, stone bench tops and window splashbacks are all on offer… the raised breakfast bar comfortably seats six people.
In total there are five big bedrooms plus a full-sized office or sixth bedroom if you choose. The main bedroom is located for privacy at the rear of the home; it includes a large ensuite with dual vanity, walk-in shower, stone bathtub and both built-in storage plus a big walk-in robe. Further to the ensuite, there's another two bathrooms available for the occupants; both have walk-in showers and vanities with stone bench tops, the main bathroom has the added perk of a large corner bath tub - perfect for kids.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Built-in VacuMaid system
* Underfloor heating & floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
* Separate toilet with basin near main bathroom
* Walk-in linen cupboard plus other storage cupboards
* Hardwearing luxury vinyl plank flooring (Karndean brand)
* Large laundry with heaps of storage and stone bench top
* Two sheds - 7.5x7.5m near house + 9x7.5m at the back
* Lined & fitted out granny flat at the back - perfect for guests
* Ample shed awnings & shipping container for further storage & vehicles
* Large gravel area for trucks, trailers, machinery & heavy vehicle storage
* Equipped bore with storage tanks
* 106,000L of rainwater storage (fully plumbed)
* House plumbing able to be varied between tank water, bore water or both
* Full size motocross track, plus kids track for family entertainment
* Views over the hills in the distance
* House completed in December 2015 by Tim Smith Constructions
Allow some time for your inspection, this is a home that'll have you wanting to "stick around" for a while.
Last updated: 04:15PM on Apr 19th 2018