House for sale
92 Gardner Street,
4 2 2
Offers From $1.795m
Ideal For Family EntertainingHOME OPEN SAT 26TH MAY 12.15PM - 1PM
As you enter the most welcoming front portico and entry hall to this beautiful family home you get the feeling of something special!!!
This lovely family home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 WCs, including a master bedroom suite with ensuite and built in robes and a unique separate area of 3 bedrooms and living area with a sink and fridge for the "younger ones" which looks out over the terrace.
The fully equipped home office makes it ideal for people operating a business from home or students studying.
The home is ideal for entertaining with the Chef's kitchen with quality Miele and Blanco appliances... adjoining a very spacious living and dining area with timber floors opening out to a lush green terrace and also to the most attractive covered decking with glass surrounds at the rear which overlooks the sparking below ground pool and lush green bore reticulated gardens and trees to the rear.
The peacefulness and tranquillity is yours to be enjoyed dining those quiet family times.
This very "homely" home is set on a family sized 1012sqm block amongst other quality residences in the much sought after and very quiet section of Gardner St, where the Zoning is R15.
Conveniently situated close to Penrhos, Wesley, Trinity and Aquinas Colleges in addition to Primary Schools; Hensman Park Tennis Club, Ernest Johnson Oval, Como Bowling Club, Cygnet Theatre... and within a comfortable walk or bike ride to the picturesque River Foreshore.
- 4 bedroom (3 with built in robes), 2 bathrooms, 3 WCs including separate bedroom and living area for the "Younger Ones".
- Very well equipped home office
- 2 Spacious living areas
- 2 Alfresco entertaining areas including covered decking at the rear overlooking sparking below ground pool and attractive gardens
- Near new Chef's kitchen with Miele and Blanco appliances and self-closing drawers
- Separate linen room
- Laundry with lots of cupboards
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- LED lighting
- Double garage plus additional off street parking
- Sparking below ground pool with attractive lush green garden surrounds
- Limestone studio with air-conditioning
- Auto retic gardens
- 1012sqm block
Council Rates: $2,883.44 pa
Water Rates: $1,263.80 pa
Last updated: 01:19PM on May 23rd 2018