Semi-rural Acreage for sale
92 Grant Road,
4 4 2
57 Acre Horse Property Close to Shops and Schools.This 57 acre property is set up for horses.
It would suit the horse enthusiast with the added benefit of generating an income. The property is less than a km to shops and approx 1 km to schools and train. A great opportunity to land bank for the future.
1. Dressage arena 25 X 70 metres with flood light
2. Feed room 6X6 metres.
3. Tack room with wall mounted saddle stands.
4. Agistee tea room and full bathroom.
5. Tie up area for 6 horses.
6. 5 day yards
7. 15 paddocks with horse shelters, post and rail fences.( some paddocks for multiple horses)
8. Large back paddock with large lined horse shelter.
9. A riding track around the lake.
10. Round yard and jumping paddock
The property would suit dual living as there is a self contained unit attached to the house with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and 2 living areas.
The main house has 3 bedrooms ( 1 currently used as a fitted out WIR)
2 bathrooms and 2 living areas.
There is a north facing 3 X 11 mtr deck over looking the paddocks, garden and lake.
The property has mains water, a lake and 3 dams.
There is bottled gas and 2 septic systems.
Electric fencing to many paddocks and plentiful tree planting for added shade.
The front of the property is planted out with 2 rows of conifers ensuring privacy and security.
There is a large hay shed and several smaller sheds for tractors and machinery.
A 55 min trip to Melb via Peninsula link and a short 10 min drive to Mount Eliza or 15 mins to Mornington make this a very attractive proposition.
Last updated: 03:39PM on Mar 9th 2018