House for sale
93 Gregory Street,
3 2 4
AUCTION ON 1ST SEPTEMBER
One, Two, Three o'clock... Four o'clock rock...Five, Six, Seven o'clock... Eight o'clock rock...
Offered for the first time since 1953 and craftsman built in the year Bill Haley rocked around the clock', here's a once in 65 year opportunity to own this deceptively spacious 3 bedroom home situated on Wembley's most keenly desired tree-lined avenue.
Enjoying sweeping views of shimmering Lake Monger and its parkland surrounds and set on 645 square metres of prime Wembley real estate, this retro 1950s classic offers plenty of scope for further extensions OR the chance to build your dream home. We give you the choice!
To be offered for sale by PUBLIC AUCTION at 12 noon on Saturday 1 September 2018 at the home (unless sold prior).
Step inside and you'll discover:
- A free flowing living and dining room with a gas heater set in the original brick fireplace and
- A functional kitchen which still retains its "1950s feel" complete with a Chef upright gas cooker, Westinghouse dishwasher and ample cupboards and bench space.
- 3 generous bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
- Classic bathroom with deep built-in bath, shower recess, vanity basin, WC and original black and cream wall tiling.
An extension to the original home has created a self-contained guest suite perfect for a carer, visitor, student or your Gen Y son or daughter who won't leave home. Additional features consist of:
- A living and casual dining room with porcelain tiled floor
- Renovated bathroom with shower recess, vanity basin, WC and tiled floor plus
- A kitchen equipped with a New World gas cooktop.
This home also includes:
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Timber floors and windows
- Secure parking for at least 4 cars comprising an undercroft garage accessed off Gregory Street, plus
- A lock up garage/workshop and 2 metal deck roofed carports accessed via the bitumen sealed Mulcahy Lane at the rear of the property.
- Established, reticulated lawns and gardens watered from an on-site bore.
Frontage: 15.09 metres
Depth: 42.75 metres
Land Area: 645 square metres
Terms of Sale:
- $100,000 deposit payable on the fall of the hammer with your cheque made payable to ACTON Dalkeith Trust Account and
- Settlement date will be 1 October 2018.
- The home is sold on an as is' basis and the seller will not repair, renew or replace any item that is defective.
- The double hung windows in the kitchen and 2nd bedroom do not open and the seller will not rectify this issue.
Saturday 11am - 12 noon
Wednesday 1 - 2pm and 5.30 - 6.30pm
Or by appointment with Louis Carr
Last updated: 02:19PM on Aug 14th 2018