House for sale
93290 Bruce Highway,
6 4 10
IT'S YOUR TURN TO LIVE THE DREAMCraftsman built, with 426sqm under roof, perfectly positioned on one hectare of land. This impressive 4-bedroom executive residence exudes classical excellence whilst providing every essential lifestyle element necessary for the busy family.
It represents the pinnacle of elegance and lifestyle and is an opportunity the market has been crying out for.
This home was designed as a unique country estate offering an unparalleled lifestyle. The generous proportions and attention to detail are key for this home and its numerous facilities enhance its appeal for the best in stately, country living.
Once inside, a sense of generosity takes over, encouraged by defined living spaces that fit together. The elegance of timeless quality is evident in every detail, while generous outdoor areas embracing the home encourage natural light and breezes to flow through. Contemporary yet comfortable, luxurious yet accessible, this family residence on child friendly grounds is built for entertaining on every scale. Warm tones combine with ceramic tiles, polished timber floors, high ceilings and refined features to create a home that is practical and visually engaging.
There is a superbly appointed Kitchen featuring high quality appliances, granite bench tops, 2 pac cupboards and a walk-in pantry.
Other outstanding features include complete separate living quarters, ideal for the extended family, for when guests arrive or Airbnb?? The quarters feature 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, dining and living areas plus your own laundry and a 3-bay shed for your cars & toys.
The Shed is a generous 25m x 12m with 4 high clearance roller doors, benches, hoist, 3 phase power, Truck Bay and has plenty of workshop and storage space. There is even a 6m x 6m All Purpose Heli Pad.
Bore water services the irrigation system and shed, while the 40,000L rain water tank with 2 pumps provides the home with all its water requirements.
This expansive property sits on a tree lined 2.4 acres and offers a stylish array of finishes and details. The perimeter of the property is fully fenced. The enviable location is just 10 minutes to Mackay City Gates, 8 minutes to the Ooralea Shopping Centre and most conveniences only minutes away all whilst being ideally located close to Paget Industrial Hub.
This home offers you an enviable lifestyle that supports your executive needs whilst providing a relaxed, tranquil oasis for your family.
Some of the many features of this property include:
- Craftsman Built Colonial Home in 2010 - 426sqm under roof on 1 hectare of land
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Second bedroom also with ensuite, great for guests.
- Massive third bathroom with claw foot bath.
- Fabulous kitchen with Granite Benches, Walk in pantry, 5 burner gas stove and wine fridge.
- Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout home - 2 Units
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Timber sauna
- Wrap around timber deck
- Separate two-bedroom Granny Flat - air-conditioned
- 40,000 tank provides rainwater to the house.
- 3 bay shed for cars
- 25m x 12m shed with 4 high clearance roller doors suitable to house your truck.
- Established gardens on a fully fenced house pad with bore water for the yard and shed.
- All Purpose Heli Pad 6m x 6m
- Quality Furniture Package Included
Your Dream Home is in Reach, Contact Greg Smith today on 0413 054 742 to inspect this property before going to Auction on the 14th August.
Last updated: 05:27AM on Dec 27th 2017