House for sale
937 Maleny-montville Road,
Balmoral Ridge, QLD
9 7 8
PRICED TO SELL
LIVE, WORK AND PLAY AT HOME!Located just four kilometres from Maleny township, right in the heart of south-east Queensland’s wedding and romantic-getaway belt, is the well-established and highly rated, “Bendles Cottages”; a beautifully landscaped parklike acre with five self-contained cottages and a family home/caretaker’s residence onsite.
The home itself, is double storey, with a very hinterland-style design and ambience; complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room, reception/office, wraparound verandah, well-equipped kitchen, formal living with fireplace, separate dining, private balcony off upper master retreat, alfresco BBQ area, linen/storage room, and adjacent carport, plus separate double carport.
All five cottages enjoy wonderful privacy from each other and are connected to the carpark and onsite amenities via an aggregate pathway meandering through the colourful Edna Walling inspired gardens. Each cottage is complete with a bedroom/living, kitchen, ensuite with spa bath, cosy wood fireplace, reverse cycle split system air-conditioner, and verandah to soak up the glorious verdant outlook and indulge in a glass of quality Australian wine at twilight, whilst observing the local birdlife…look out for that elusive whip bird who perches outside the cottage windows occasionally; now that’s a real treat!
Presentation is pristine, and the cottages have a rustic charm whilst equipped with modern amenities; the guests can enjoy leisurely walks through the gardens and beyond to four acres of adjacent communal space with a tennis court, and there is a delightful pond with waterfall feature on the grounds, just perfect to picnic alongside or spend some contemplative time.
Infrastructure onsite includes a gazebo, 6x2.4m shed, 50,000 litre underground tanks interconnected with a backup bore with potable water, 4,000 litre tank with pressure pump used for gardens, and new irrigation lines to hose reels around the grounds. There is also abundant onsite guest parking.
The location is absolutely perfectly positioned to take advantage of Maleny’s many attractions; within walking distance to Maleny Cheese and Gardners Falls, and just a short drive to Mary Cairncross Reserve which showcases the most breathtaking views of the iconic Glass House Mountains you’ll see anywhere, plus just minutes in the car to either Maleny or Montville with their boutique dining, galleries, taverns, and wineries…it’s a foodie’s nirvana!
Buyers in the market for a lifestyle change with an income, should contact Agent regarding “Bendles Cottages”…this is a seriously appealing opportunity to live, work, and play at home in comfort, style, and spectacular surrounds.
• Bendles Cottages – established, highly rated hosted accommodation on Balmoral Ridge, just four kilometres to Maleny, on a glorious parklike acre;
• Quality caretaker’s residence – 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, formal lounge with fireplace, well-equipped kitchen, office/reception, wraparound verandah;
• 5 self-contained cottages – 1 bedroom/living, kitchenette, reverse cycle split system A/C, wood fireplace, verandah, spa bath, delightful outlook;
• Excellent privacy from each other, aggregated path through colourful beautifully landscaped gardens inspired by the late Edna Walling, abundant birdlife;
• Onsite pond with waterfall feature, seating, and gazebo, plus backs onto 4 acres of communal space with tennis court for guests and resident to enjoy;
• 54,000 litre water capacity plus backup bore, new irrigation lines, storage shed, 6x2.4m shed, covered parking for 3 vehicles, plenty of guest parking;
• Short drive to Maleny or Montville amenities, walk to Gardners Falls and Maleny Cheese, close proximity to Mary Cairncross Reserve;
• Buyers in the market for a lifestyle change with income, will find Bendles Cottages a very appealing parcel of hinterland bliss…embrace your new life, gentle & peaceful!
Last updated: 01:48PM on Apr 23rd 2019