House for sale
94 Elliott Street,
5 4 2
The Riverbank – elegant living in an unparalleled river avenue locationMeticulously detailed and constructed to a level rarely seen in contemporary building, The Riverbank offers 550m2 of living on an 810m2 land parcel in one of the most exclusive streets of Brisbane’s premier riverside suburb.
This sought-after location has a rare combination of city views and near proximity to the river. Every detail has been carefully crafted with quality materials and thoughtfully designed to create a home for year-round entertaining and everyday family living.
Only viewing this property will truly reveal its many exceptional features and captivating European charm. Outstanding features of the home include:
• City views from a large rear entertaining deck encompassing dining and lounge areas
• Five bedrooms with ensuites and French doors to private decks or patios
• Home office or sixth bedroom located at the front of the house
• Casual outdoor entertaining area adjacent to pool and lawn
• Generous laundry/kitchenette on ground floor to service entertaining area
• Four bathrooms (three with baths) plus powder room
• Multiple indoor spaces for family living or entertaining including formal lounge/dining and media/family rumpus room
• Fully landscaped 810m2 land parcel with mature trees, newly laid turf, pool and fire pit
• 300 metres to riverside park, City Cats, cinemas, gourmet grocery store and restaurants
• Three minutes’ drive to Oxford Street village (Woolworths, hotel, cinemas, dining)
• Easy access to prestigious Brisbane CBD schools via City Cat/City Glider and bus services
• Walking distance to private and state primary schools and day care centres
The Riverbank is an original homestead of late 19th century Bulimba, transformed into one of the most elegant and authentic renovated heritage residences of Brisbane's inner eastern suburbs.
Built in 1886 as a farming homestead, gently elevated on a hill crest, the home today is a two-thirds newly constructed family house that embraces its Victorian era architectural history while offering every amenity for a comfortable way of life.
While two-thirds of the home is newly built, the essence and detail the original 1880s homestead has been captured and incorporated in a way that sets Riverbank apart.
The Riverbank has been in the hands of only two owners in the past three decades, and this rare opportunity to make it the heart of your family's lifestyle should not be missed.
While your mail may not be addressed to 'The Riverbank, Bulimba" as it was 130 years ago, it will be sent to a place you will treasure living in and owning for many years to come.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Lifestyle Images Taken by Jeff Camden from FLYFILM
Last updated: 05:47PM on Dec 11th 2018