House for sale
94 Elliott Street,
5 4 2
Magnificent estate "The Riverbank"The Riverbank is the original homestead of late 19th century Bulimba, transformed into one of the most elegant and authentic renovated heritage residences of Brisbane's inner eastern suburbs.
Built in 1886 as the home for the landlord of a market garden spanning 94 acres, gently elevated on a hill crest, The Riverbank is today a two-thirds newly constructed family house that embraces its Victorian era architectural history while offering every amenity for a comfortable way of life.
Meticulously detailed and constructed to specifications rarely seen in contemporary building, the Riverbank offers approximately 550m2 of living over two levels, with 'close' city views - just three minutes' walk to a riverside park and the CityCat.
While most of the home is newly built, the essence and detail of a bygone era has been captured and incorporated in a way that sets Riverbank apart. Yet never does architectural integrity compromise the property's ability to meet the needs and desires of modern home owners.
Only viewing this property will truly reveal its many exceptional features and captivating European charm - every detail carefully crafted with quality materials and thoughtfully designed, exclusively utilising bespoke, high-end fixtures and fittings.
The Riverbank has been in the hands of only two owners in the past three decades, and this rare opportunity to make it the heart of your family's lifestyle should not be missed. While your mail may not be addressed to 'The Riverbank, Bulimba" as it was 130 years ago, it will be sent to a place you will treasure living in and owning for many years to come.
- Open plan formal living and dining lit by twin 18-arm Italian crystal chandeliers
- Expansive upper entertaining deck with full city views
- Wyer and Craw classic kitchen with dual sinks and European appliances
- Breakfast room with Wyer and Craw floor to ceiling book case
- Guest bedroom adjoining rear deck, with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom adjoining front deck, with ensuite featuring restored Victorian claw-foot bath tub
- Study, teenage retreat, music room or playroom
- Second study
- Powder room
- Grand entry featuring authentic Foscarini Caboche pendant lights and custom plaster archway
- Victorian era Western Australian Jarrah staircase, custom-designed and built by Slattery and Acquroff
- Family/media room, opening out to rear patio through triple sets of French doors
- Rear patio featuring natural sandstone pavers, flowing to back lawn and pool
- Combined entertaining kitchenette/laundry with Carrara marble benchtops
- Large storage room with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master bedroom adjoining rear patio, with Carrara marble ensuite featuring twin sinks, freestanding bath, separate make-up vanity and dual showers
- Two double bedrooms adjoining private sandstone courtyard, with shared Carrara marble ensuite featuring restored Victorian claw-foot bath tub
- Purpose-designed home office (or sixth bedroom), located at front of house
- Powder room with English basin stand and toilet suite
Home comforts and security
- Ducted air conditioning to main living area, split system air conditioning to all bedrooms and family living
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, internal living areas, upper level deck, and lower level patio
- Window coverings for privacy on windows and doors, including custom-made curtains in formal living/dining, master bedroom and second bedroom
- Guardian security shutters and screens
- LED downlights throughout living areas
Architectural fittings and fixtures
- Bathrooms feature English (Canterbury) toilet suites, Villeroy and Boch basins, Hansgrohe shower sets, and Brodware tapware
- Kitchen and kitchenette/laundry feature Perrin and Rowe tapware, Canterbury ceramic sink, -
- Western Australian Jarrah hardwood timber flooring throughout living areas
- Bremworth Cavalier wool carpets in all bedrooms
- Fully landscaped 810M2 block
- Sandstone garden walls and pathways throughout
- Mature trees including Jacarandas and palms
- Freshly turfed front and back lawns
- Secret garden with fire pit, water feature and greenhouse
- Inground saltwater pool
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Lifestyle Images Taken by Jeff Camden from FLYFILM
Last updated: 11:03AM on Aug 8th 2018