94 Plymouth Road,
3 Exciting OpportunitiesThis exclusive property offers 3 wonderful options for your consideration.
- Firstly to be enjoyed as an exquisite and unique family home.
- Secondly with town planning approved for two new dwellings, one 3BRs single level, the other 4BRs double storey plus 2 car accommodation for each to be located in front of the existing home.
- Thirdly outstanding future development potential (STCA).
- Exciting opportunity to purchase Baillie House, this classic contemporary Alistair Knox craftsman built family residence, circa 1968.
- Featuring handmade Hawthorn solid bricks and perfectly positioned on this private residential allotment measuring 2450 square metres approx.
- The front of this substantial home enjoys Northerly natural light and fabulous, tranquil garden views.
- Superbly designed focusing on open plan modern living.
- Showcasing the entertainer's designer kitchen complete with granite waterfall bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, W.I pantry and breakfast bar. Offering direct access onto the courtyard and garages.
- The splendid dining room is complemented by an original open fire place and a separate inviting living room, all these three rooms overlook the vast front garden vista.
- The living room merges directly onto the stunning decked alfresco sanctuary, complete with outdoor kitchen-integrated BBQ and terrific swim spa, impressive water feature and corten steel art feature. The Lourvre House opening roof provides year round protection and extends the use of the area year round.
- The large separate family room incorporates a gas log fire, sandstone flooring and opens onto the versatile leisure room.
- There is a spacious study fitted with built in benches or home office option.
- Providing four robed bedrooms including the zoned main with deluxe spa ensuite, a modern bathroom and powder room.
- Appointments include gas heating, split system air conditioner, security system, 3 phase power, 3 car accommodation and abundant off street parking and auto gates.
- Well positioned, close proximity to leading private schools including Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Rudolf Steiner and Good Shepherd plus several Primary schools and McAdam Square. Short commute to Eastland shopping centre, railway station, Eastern Freeway and the Eastlink network.