95 Gurney Crescent,
SOLD!! By Jordan GalpinA prized jewel on Middle Harbour's majestic waterfront crown, this premium 594sqm parcel of land runs street-to-waterfront at the end of a prestigious harbourside cul-de-sac. Design the ultimate harbour front sanctuary (STCA) with commanding 180 degree water views in a wonderfully secluded setting with schools, shopping, beaches and the city only a short breath away.
* Breathtaking views stretch from Northbridge towards Bantry Bay
* Gaze over dreamy yacht-jewelled waters to leafy national parkland
* Whisper-quiet leafy setting literally teeming with native birdlife
* A pre-existing concrete slab and block structure occupies the site
* Land dimensions: Width 12.6m (street) x 13.2m (water edge), Depth 44m
* Three minutes to Seaforth Village and Seaforth Primary School
* Minutes to Westfield, Manly Beach and Northern Beaches Hospital
* Only footsteps to the netted harbour pool and public wharf, sunny aspect
* Level street access to off-street parking for two or more cars
DISCLAIMER: The above information has been provided to us by the vendors. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested purchasers must make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact exact. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.