95 Kemp Street,
Hamilton South, NSW
Californian Bungalow with Lifestyle Appeal and Versatile FloorplanAn endearing family residence of over 24 years, this single level weatherboard home c.1930 showcases all the classic hallmarks of the Californian bungalow style with high ornate ceilings, fretwork and plate ledges. Inside features formal lounge and dining rooms and an extension has created extra living and bedroom accommodation, however a rejig or update of the current floorplan could easily turn this into a roomy and contemporary 4-bedroom home. This property's instant and future appeal is enhanced by its sought-after location where you can stroll to The Junction or Beaumont Street for coffee and dining or make a short dash to the beach for a surf or swim. Kids will love the easy stroll to primary and high schools.
- North facing block of 495sqm in a highly desirable Hamilton South street
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ornate ceiling, built-in robe and window seat
- Formal lounge room and sunroom could easily reconfigure to fourth bedroom
- Relaxed open plan family living with air-conditioning and gas heating
- Timber island kitchen with Miele gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Full-size main bathroom with claw foot bath, plus second bathroom with shower
- Covered rear deck overlooks easycare backyard with bore water for irrigation
- Long paved driveway to carport and oversized garage + workshop
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.