95 Parklands Road,
North Ryde, NSW
Charming home on prestigious North Ryde StreetGet into this soon to be gentrified, convenient location before it's too late. Situated in a quiet bush land street, this well presented home sits on a comfortable 676 sq. metres of land. Surrounded by a burgeoning, boom of luxury home being built, this is truly sought after area. The home backs onto E.S.L. Hall Park, giving the home serenity and a lush bushland vista. The home is large enough for any family, offering three bedrooms, conveniently split bathroom, modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops. New, polished, natural timber floorboards throughout. The home has been freshly painted inside and out. Rear sunroom is relaxing with bushland surrounds. Upon entering, the home surprises with its family friendly design beautifully renovated appearance. Move in now or build new. Options aplenty.
• Sun-drenched backyard backing reserve, birdsong and blossoms
• Large family living and modern gas kitchen
• Three double size bedrooms and split bathroom
• Lock up garage plus car space
• Walk to Macquarie University, Shopping Centre & stations