House for sale
96 Cabana Boulevard,
4 3 4
Offers above $1,549,000
Stunning Waterfront Executive Residence. Be quick, wont last long!With a January 2015 Herron Todd White certified valuation at $1,750,000 and motivated sellers only asking for offers to be submitted, this is a great opportunity to for the astute purchaser. Move in ready.
The front fence of this elegant property is constructed using brick and sandstone. As you enter the property you will notice the remote dual entry gates & circular driveway with a double enclosed carport. Enough space for 4 cars to be safe and secure.
As you walk through the hand crafted timber entrance doors, you are greeted by a large Egyptian Crystal Chandelier in the main entrance foyer. This approx 50 square* house on a 974 square meter* waterfront block is simply stunning.
This fully renovated house includes the following fabulous features:
- Gourmet kitchen will make any chef envious, with all Miele stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and splashbacks with two pack cabinets throughout the property.
- The open plan living areas downstairs are covered in 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles throughout.
- Sheer curtains and blinds have also been installed throughout.
- The property has been completely repainted inside and out.
- There is a combination of split system and ducted air con within the property.
- Vaccumaid and a "zoned" alarm has been installed.
- The latest intercom system is also installed with 6 stations throughout the house.
- On the ground floor there is formal and informal living areas
- Guest bedroom with walk in robe, and ensuited two way bathroom.
- On the ground floor there is also a dedicated games/media room with all the cables installed, ready to go.
- Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. 2 for the kids serviced by the main bathroom. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have walk in robes.
- All bathroom benchtops are made of stone.
- The floor is covered with the highest quality stain and fade resistant carpet on the market.
- The master bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the Nerang River.
- Outside there is a large undercover entertaining area, tiled using Himalayan sandstone.
- A massive timber deck,
- Manicured gardens with mango trees,
- 9 x 5 meter* pool and
- 6 person therapeutic outdoor spa all overlooking the Nerang River.
- With 24 meters* of main River frontage and a timber jetty in great condition this property suits the fishing enthusiast and with the boat ramp also included it also suits boaties.
The area and location is very quiet, safe, exclusive, and the neighbours are very friendly. The owner has told us that most of the neighbours surrounding this property are owner occupiers, and most have kids attending TSS, St Hilda’s and All Saints and Emmanuel private schools.
At the end of the street, 50m* away, there is a walkway to the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens. The kids will love that. You can also take the dogs for a walk or throw a Frisbee. Also very close is the Royal Pines Golf Course and Resort. The Gold Coasts only 27 hole Championship Golf Course.
The property is also approximately less than 2* kilometres from the Pindara Private Hospital & the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre.
We currently hold a Visual Timber Pest Report dated 2nd December 2015. Also Rates/water notices, pool fence safety certificates are held on file. If you would like a copy of any or all of these documents, please let us know and we would be more than happy to email these to you.
We also currently hold a certified Herron Todd White valuation dated 8th Jan 2015 which shows a market valuation of $1.75m at that time.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 01:26PM on Jun 27th 2017