House for sale
96 Daley Avenue,
Daleys Point, NSW
5 5 2
Exclusive Deep WaterfrontOne of the best locations on the Central Coast that offers deep waterfront to moor your own yacht or cruiser all within 1 hour from Darling Harbour by boat. Sit back and relax in your own stylish salt water infinity pool & spa whilst overlooking Brisbane Water.
This exclusive home is secured by electric gates offering a total escape from the rest of the world. A grand entrance foyer leads to expansive open plan living and dining areas, light filled interiors and a free flowing floor plan. A master built 5 bedroom home, with 3 of the rooms with ensuites.
The view and location are the stars here and this state of the art home exploits the full potential of both with terraces and water outlooks from virtually every room. The property also offers a bar room, indoor cedar sauna, home theater or gym room, study/office, fireplace, There's also a level grassed area a huge boathouse, jetty and sandy beach.
* Central kitchen equipped with granite bench top, high-end appliances and ample storage
* Open plan lounge and dining room with high ceilings
* Meals and family room off the kitchen with slow combustion fireplace
* Spacious master suite with his and her robe and large ensuite with spa bath
* Beautiful study with bay windows next to entrance making it an ideal home office
* Upstairs features three bedrooms, two with private ensuites & walk in wardrobes
* Bedroom two has an intimate balcony with elevated sweeping water views
* Lower level features a huge open plan living and rumpus, fifth bedroom, cigar room and sauna room
* Separate rumpus room to the bedroom wing making it an ideal teenagers retreat
* Stunning deep waterfront property with an elevated aspect providing an abundance of natural light
* Generous layout with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
* Remote double garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking
* Beautiful electric gates upon entry into the property featuring a long driveway and beautiful landscaping leading you to the entry
Inspections are via a private viewing, please contact Andrew McBride on 0422 618 100.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019