96 Grand Promenade,
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!GRAND BY NAME, GRAND BY NATURE!
Lavishly finished in every way, this mini palace is the perfect step up for a growing family. Making full use of the 407sqm block, 96 Grand Promenade boasts an abundance of natural light, high ceilings and plenty of space for maximum comfort.
Step inside to be warmed by a welcoming combination of sturdy wooden floors and a wide entry hallway, setting the tone for an abundant home.
Continue through to an open plan expanse, with an enormous living space covered in a blanket of light, overlooked by the dining room. Your glamourous stone kitchen and breakfast bar is large enough to feed a village, with ample storage, a walk-in pantry, deep double sink and premium stainless steel appliances. This seamlessly feeds onto a stunning alfresco and pool area with a water feature, ideal for summer lunches in the sun.
Glide up the stairs to a second living area great for watching a movie on the weekends, while an upstairs dining space could also be used as a study for young minds to thrive, feeding onto a huge balcony watching over the street. Breakfast with the sunrise was never so comfortable. This isolated setup is perfect for adult or teenage children that need their independence.
A magnificent master suite sits on the ground floor away from your spawn, with more than enough space to keep the King and Queen comfortable. A European style ensuite boasts stone benches, dual vanities, a luxury spa bath and even a bidet. Tucked away upstairs for privacy are three more enormous bedrooms, one with it's own ensuite and the other two bedrooms sharing another stylish bathroom with everything your younglings need to stay squeaky clean.
Everything about this home is large, the living areas, the bedrooms, the balcony, the lap pool and even the double garage. Ensure 96 Grand Promenade is on your to-view list before it's snapped up by the next space-loving family.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedroom, three bathroom home. Multiple living and dining areas.
- Formal dining space, enormous open plan living.
- Extravagant stone kitchen and breakfast bar with walk-in pantry, premium stainless steel appliances.
- Stunning alfresco and pool with water feature.
- Second upstairs living, dining, and enormous balcony to keep teenagers entertained.
- Luxurious master suite downstairs, European ensuite with dual vanities and spa.
- Three more bedrooms upstairs, one with it's own ensuite and the other two bedrooms sharing another stylish bathroom.
- Large double garage.
- Built: 2005
- Total living: 282sqm (approx)
- Total land: 407sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,600.00/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,428.70/pa (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 3 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- 5 minute drive to Scarborough Beach, 15 minute bike ride.
- 20 minute drive to the CBD.
- 350m to Newborough Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to St Mary's School.
- 7 minute drive to Hale School.
- 8 minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School.
- 10 minute drive to Newman College.